Friday, December 28, 2012

And then there were 3

My family left today at lunch time, so now it's just me, Red Fox and Little Fox. And Molly of course, who is currently destroying a tennis ball.

We had a great visit. Little Fox was so happy to have his grandparents here. Everyone stayed for 2 nights because of a snowstorm. Little Fox, Nan, Grampy Scott and GrandDad all went out to play in the snow this morning and made a snowman on the porch. Photos to come... when I get around to getting them off the camera. GrandDad made his famous pancakes (which are so delicious because they are basically deep fried).

It was really nice to have my parents talking nicely, laughing about when they were kids and when Dad played hockey.

Over the last 2 days, Little Fox was entertained enough to allow me and Red Fox to paint the room that will become by home office and sewing/craft room. I'm really excited, it looks great so far! I can't wait to get it all finished.

We're supposed to be getting another snowstorm the day before the Res. Run. I might have to run in my boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment