Tuesday, February 18, 2014

catch-up via photos

I haven't posted anything "personal" lately, and my mom was asking, so here are some photos I took lately!

 Found a box of old "stuff" in my closet. Here are my grad photo and grade 12 ID photo from high school!


 Little Fox got this neat fish for christmas. It's battery powered and weighted to float a few inches below the surface, and it actually swims around!

 Little Fox made a volcano at school while learning the letter "V". 

 Molly Dog found a new comfy place to sleep during the day. I think she likes it becuase she can see out of the window.

 When Red Fox was offshore, Little Fox and I had a pizza and a movie night. We watched "the croods" which I actually really liked. That weekend, we also went to the theatre to see the Lego movie, and he loved it.

 I relaxed with the fire, my book, a drink and my dog.

 We went skating down by the beach with some neighbours.



 Little Fox addressed his valentines.

 Molly gets up on the bed during story time, and likes to squeeze right in the middle.

 Little Fox and I played with legos. He built a house and I built the Olympic ski park. (Note the flame in the back corner!)

 On Wednesday, I went to the elementary school to help coach the gymnastics team. I thought I'd be helping for a few weeks, but there was only one class left! Check out the old-school wooden beam, and that giant beat board!


 Little Fox had a fever, and still has a cough and runny nose. This photo was taken at about 6:15 pm... the first time in a LONG time that he's fallen asleep early.

 We had a few warm-ish days and some rain, and we had a river flowing through the yard again. 


 Little Fox has 2 loose teeth. The 2 bottom ones in the middle. When I was a kid, my mom made this tooth fairy pillow for me, and I thought it would be nice to re-build it for Little Fox. I took off the purple backing and pocket and pink trim, and replaced it with cars.


 We got a lot of snow this past weekend. Here's Molly, taking a break from chewing on a fallen branch to watch Red Fox shovel.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great post. :) I absolutely love the tooth fairy pillow! My students go super crazy when they have a wiggly tooth and refuse to leave it alone all day!! LOL. I hope he feels better now.

    Your grad photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete