Saturday, June 21, 2014

Catching Up

I haven't posted since Little Fox's birthday party. I haven't been doing much running, and nothing really exciting has happened. So here are some photos and updates on the day to day around here.

Cottage season has started. We spent a long time getting Cottage 3 ready. Cottage 2 is half ready, and Cottage 1 needs some work!


 
Little Fox and I have been spending some time at the beach. 

 
I've been helping with a Learn To Run program in Kensington. I wanted to help with one before volunteering to lead one on my own. It's going well so far!

 
My birthday was on the 13th. The newest Diana Gabaldon book was (finally) out on the 10th,  so I went shopping. Thanks Mom!
 
 
Molly found a family of baby bunnies. We kept them in a basket for a while so Little Fox could see them, and then put them back outside. Hopefully Molly won't find them again. The bunnies all crawled up into a big pile. Here's 7 of the 9 bunny-butts. 

 
I've been doing some crafty stuff for the cottages. 



 


Last night was our niece's prom, so we went to see her in her dress and get some photos. It's too bad that it was raining and so cold!
Red Fox is going offshore for the month of July. I'm mentally preparing myself for running this place without him!

3 comments:

  1. You are so talented with all your crafty ideas....the mug turned out AWESOME!!!
    You did the month last year without Red Fox....you can do it again! You know how to roll!
    So glad you're volunteering with the learn to run...it's very rewarding to pass your healthy obsession onto someone else and see them smile and meet their goals!!! Like I said....If I can't be fast....I will help others!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, hello Martha Stewart, I mean Erin! Great job on the crafty lady products! I actually saw a 'Swift Fox' on a field trip to Shubenacadie with my class!! I took a picture of the sign with full intentions of posting it to your facebook profile....lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That floor shines, good job.

    ReplyDelete