Wednesday, December 26, 2012

No Pain!

I went for a short run this morning. Shorter than I'd hoped cause I had to pee. (I stopped to pee at the gas station before starting my run, but their toilet looked clogged and I didn't want to chance it). And it was freaking cold. A few positive things though...
1. No pain in my foot! I ran in my old junky sneakers... for 2 reasons. First because I wanted to see if my foot would bother me, and second because I thought I left my new sneaks in NS. So, I think I'll do the Resolution Run in my old sneaks.
2. There are km postings on the Trail.
3. I downloaded a radio app on my phone so I have some unfamiliar tunes to listen to.
4. My new ear buds are perfect and don't hurt my ears like my old ones did.
5. The ponytail hat that Blaine gave me was cozy, but it's a little big. I think I'll be able to take it in a bit to make it fit better.

Anyone out there know how to turn up the volume of the "alarm" for the Running Room app run-walk intervals?

After my run, I unpacked a box and found my fleece running pants (and my new sneaks). Pretty happy that I'll have warm pants to wear for the RR cause I was chilly this morning!

My dad is visiting today, and I think Little Fox has him worn out. Little Fox didn't stop all day, and I can't believe Dad was keeping up. They played Connect 4 Launchers, built a fort with the fort kit, played lego, played with the etch-a-sketch, and we went grocery shopping... I bet Dad will need a pain pill for his back tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment