Sunday, February 17, 2013

Balls, bridges, and (almost) babies

On valentines day, we went bowling. It was our first time taking Little Fox bowling, but he had been once before with daycare. Are these not the cutest little bowling shoes?? 



And some action shots... 






I'm pretty sure that last one sums up how much fun Little Fox had!

Later that day, I had to go to NS for a work meeting. During the meeting, I happened to mention the amount of ice around the bridge, and my boss wanted a picture. 


While in NS, I learned that my best friend was supposed to be induced on Friday, so i decided to extend my stay in NS until Saturday or Sunday so I could go see them and meet their new baby. BUT the induction was postponed until today, so I'll have to wait until another day to see the new baby. :(  

Another storm today... again, no running. 

1 comment: