Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Life with boys

Here's another "quote" post, along with some other funny things that Little Fox has said or done lately. Fair warning: This post includes a photo of our toilet (it's clean!).

Quotes:

"I can't eat the cream because I wasn't built for cream. I'm only built for chocolate". He said that during dinner one night. I wish I could remember what we were eating...

*burp*  "Harden me"

Again, a supper quote: "These are rockin' good Mommy!"  "These are spankin' good!"


Playing Cars: "I’m driving this one mommy" (holds up camper)
Me: "Are you going camping?"
Little Fox: "No no… it’s just my dad’s truck. It’s a bringer truck. It brings food… and drink… and even macawoni and cheese."

While looking at pictures of ice: "Mommy, is that the nerf pole?

Also, he calls wind mills wind meals. Because is "beez" or "peez". Without is "be-out" (as in, don't go be-out me!"

Ok, now for the pictures. When you're a work at home mom, this is typically what your office looks like:


Yesterday, I went into the bathroom and this is what I saw: 

Those are face cloths. I had sent Little Fox in to wash his face a few mins earlier... Oh. My. God. 



No comments:

Post a Comment