Friday, February 22, 2013

First run in too long

I went running today. It has been far too long... I felt ok during the run, for the most part. But now my legs ache. I tried out my "new to me" sneakers. Yes, that's right. I bought Saucony sneakers for 4 dollars at frenchy's. They look like new, and my feet didn't hurt, so I guess so far, so good.


I can't wait until the weather gets better. It was pretty windy, cold, and icy out there today. I only ran the River Road and back, which is about 4k. But it really doesn't feel like that far. The big hill helps... it's really easy to run down it, and I always walk back up (lazy, I know). Molly was all excited to go with me, but I ended up having to pretty much drag her behind me... until the last minute or 2 of the run when she saw that we were almost home. Then she took off and was dragging ME. Anyway, if I'm going to be ready for the 10k in April, I better get my butt back in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment