Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cookies and Ice

Yesterday, I finally used the mixer that mom gave me for Christmas. Little Fox was "bored" so I told him we'd make cookies. We have no chocolate chips, so we made red Fox's favorite: peanut butter.



Whoops... might be a little bit of shell in these... we'll just tell daddy we used crunchy peanut butter.
 
Delicious!

The cookies are gone already.

The best news is that R and B had their baby! Piper Jennifer arrived late Sunday Feb 17th. She's so cute, but I can't tell if she looks like R or B. I can not WAIT to meet her and see mommy R and daddy B. I hear Piper is already daddy's little girl and has him wrapped around that tiny baby finger of hers. I'm about as excited as I would be if I were actually related to Piper. You know how some friends just feel like family? R and B are those kid of friends. Another of my oldest friends, A, is B's cousin, so that augments the "part of the family" feeling. 

Today I walked across the field behind the house to see the ice at the shore. Took me about an hour to get there and back. Molly dog came with me, so now she's exhausted and snoozin on the floor. It was AMAZING. Incredibly beautiful, and I could hear the ice cracking and creaking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment