Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas!

OK. I know its been forever since I posted last. It's also been forever since I RAN last. I fell off the bandwagon. BIG TIME. But I'm getting back on, I SWEAR. I'm going to attempt a half marathon again this year, so I'm going to start browsing all the different races to try to find "the one". I can feel the need to run... I miss it, and I feel... not guilty... but just... I don't know. I want to get back out there. 

For Christmas, Red Fox got me an ipod to use while running. I asked for a shuffle cause it's so tiny, but he got a nano (store was sold out of shuffles). Anyone out there use a nano for running? I am concerned that it'll bounce around. I want to have music without needing to use an arm band or belt or anything. So... I'm honestly still on the fence.

Anyway, he also gave me a pretty hefty gift card for new running sneakers. I'm so pumped! I can't wait to go and get "fitted". I have little experience with the different brands and models of sneakers, so I think I'll have fun trying them all on!

We had an AWESOME Christmas day! Little Fox loved everything he got, and Red Fox was pleased with everything he got. Even Molly got presents and was obviously happy. We had ham and scalloped potatoes for supper, which is my favorite.

Stocking time

Molly with her new pull toy.

Painting on the easel the Santa brought

Colouring during a break from his John Deeres

 
GrandFox arrived today, and everyone else (Cookie fox, Scott Fox, and the Alex's) come tomorrow. Turkey dinner is on Saturday. Can't wait!
 


2 comments:

  1. We are just home from Rose's so out to the kitchen I go, cooking up a storm, and one outside as well.
    I like you table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas Erin. I love your decorations!

    I know 2014 will be your year for the half :D

    ReplyDelete