Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Half Training Ver 2.0 - Week 6

No running this past week! I started coughing last sunday after my long run, and am still coughing a little bit. I was also really stuffed up and had a bad sinus headache for days. Today is the first day I feel "well" enough to run, so I'm hoping to get out at lunch time or after work. Now that the time changed, there's enough light after 5 for me to go running. Thank goodness!

Because I didn't run, I don't have much to say... so here's a photo dump from my phone.

 
Molly, waiting for Little Fox to get off the bus.

Warming up by the fire before school

Summerside sunset

A representation of the past week.

Little Fox helping Red Fox with the wood in the barn

Putting together the bird feeder he got for Chrismas


This is my shirt from the Lucky 7 Relay (in November). I commented on one of their photos and said hat my shirt has a sticky spot, so they are sending me a new one!

Molly, snuggled up for a nap by the fire

Today is "When I Grow Up" day at Little Fox's school. Here he is, dressed as a teacher.

3 comments:

  1. We've been having some crazy sunsets here in NS lately. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck is up with the sticky spot??? Lol. I love Mackenzie's outfit! Hope you are feeling better this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New pictures tomorrow, snow and ice can be so beautiful

    ReplyDelete