Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Weekend Fun

This past weekend, I had a few things planned.

On Saturday, Little Fox and I went bowling. He did AWESOME! We're thinking of signing him up for the youth bowling league. On the way home, we stopped for frozen yogurt at a new place that just opened.




He did really well on our second string, and got 2 spares! No bumpers required.


Little Fox had chocolate, with crushed smarties, Lucky Charms cereal and a few pb cups. I had vanilla with Oreo crumbs, strawberries and pb cups. Delicious. I can't wait to go back! If this photo had been on me, I'd be making the exact same face as Little Fox!

On Sunday, we went to the Ray's Reptile show in Charlottetown. I must admit, it wasn't as good as I expected, and I think 10 dollars per person is too much. Little Fox loved it, though, and the birds of prey show was kind of interesting. 




After we left, we went to visit E and B, and Little Fox played with their daughter for a few hours. And THEN, after supper, I took him to the hockey game in Kensington. He was so excited! I didn't think he really understood what "watching the hockey game" meant, but he seemed to be really into the game and actually sat and watched (most of) it. 

Watching the action. Intense. Also, cold.

This was, of course, the highlight of the game for me. 

On Remembrance Day, it was cold and rainy here, so Little Fox and I went to E&B's again while the dads went to the service to see their old friend. The kids ran/screamed/painted/jumped/play-doh'd for 4 hours, and had a great time!

Little Fox has a bit of a cold, so after we got home, we snuggled in for a movie (Elf). 

And, after all these nice, heartwarming photos, I'll leave you with this... which I took at my physiotherapy appointment this morning... acupuncture... Please keep in mind that this is for my JAW pain. 



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Elf!!! :D

    I am totally wondering why the needles are in your feet??? for your jaw??? LOL

    ReplyDelete