Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Lately

Just a few random things that happened lately.

1. Little Fox got a phone call the other day, from a GIRL. His friend from the school bus. I missed it, but Red Fox was there and said they chatted for about 10 minutes.

2. At the NP, she asked if he knew what a humming bird is, and he said "it's a bird that eats nectar". We looked at each other like whhhhaaat? He said Nan and Grampy Scott taught him that.

3. The NP wants us to ask Little Fox's teacher about his attention and focus in class. I think she's thinking ADD or something similar. I think we need to consider it.

4. Winter is here, so I have all the curtains closed. The only room in this house with natural light is the sun room. We're going to have season depression by the time the new year comes around!

5. I'm looking forward to going to NS for the Lucky 7 relay, and learned today that it's the same weekend as the Christmas parade in Halifax. Awesome!

6. Little Fox Came home from school with a swollen and bruised finger. He said that he fell on the playground and someone stepped on it. :( He isn't complaining much about it, but he does say that it's hurting him.

7. We got Little Fox's school photo proofs back yesterday. I love it!



8. This morning at 6am, Little Fox came in, woke me up and said "Mommy, my alarm isn't set." I said, that's ok, mine is. He was worried he was going to miss the bus (yeah right, if only he'd sleep in til 7:30!), and I tried to reassure him that we wouldn't miss it.  He went back in his room, and I heard his clock beep, so I told him to put the clock down, and go back to bed. He said "I'm not happy about this!" LOL  Twenty minutes later, he said "Mommy! You ruined my life!" LOL All this over an alarm that turned out to be set and on anyway.



2 comments:

  1. Sweet photo! I love that he's getting girl calls, lol.

    So excited for the Lucky 7!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOOOO cute, love that kid

    ReplyDelete