Monday, January 14, 2013

60% work... 100% fun

I've been cut back to 60% of my work hours. Unfortunately... hopefully it's a short-term situation.

I decided that today would be one of the days that I DON'T work. Red Fox had to go into Ch'town, so Little Fox and I hitched a ride to go to That Fun Place. It's an indoor playground type place, and it was really fun! They had plasma cars, a trampoline, slides, a swing, all on a big climbing structure. Admission 4 dollars, for unlimited play. Amazing deal!

Little Fox loved it. So did I, I'll admit. I was kind of "that crazy mother" when it came to the trampoline, and I wouldn't let Little Fox on it if another kid came on too. No good can come of more than one kid on a trampoline!

So while my day started out kinda crappy, it ended up being really fun!




 Trying out a forward roll on the beam. 


He was showing off his "ninja moves"

No comments:

Post a Comment