Saturday, January 26, 2013

Quotes

Just a few things that Little Fox has said or done lately that I want to remember

"You're the best, Mom. I can always count on you!"

Today, we played cars, and we were moving his cars through his car wash. I was poking the cars through the door and Little Fox said "You're a great poker, mommy!"

"Mommy, why do I have big ears?"
"You mean, why do they stick off? Everyone's ears stick off"
"Yeah, but, when  I look in the mirror, they are kinda scary."

"You had better see that, Mommy!"

"You're doing pretty much good, Mommy"

While eating supper, Little Fox made a loud noise which made Molly bark and run to the door. Little Fox started laughing, and while shaking his head he said "Stupid Dog".

We went to a gym meet today, and I was discussing the beam routines with one of the coaches. On the way home, Red Fox asked Little Fox if he liked it, and Little Fox said "Yeah. There was a lot of bum shaking".

At supper tonight, Little Fox said "You're the rules, mom!"

When playing cars or the racing video games, when his cars get smashed he said "My car is JAMMED!"

Someone taught him the high five, down low, too slow thing. It cracks him up when you're too slow!


No comments:

Post a Comment