Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Long Night

That was one long night. Little Fox and I slept upstairs, bundled under many many blankets. Molly Dog must have been cold too, because while she usually sleeps on the bed with me, she rarely gets as close as she was last night! Red Fox "slept" downstairs and kept the fire going. He didn't sleep much... I heard him get up about every hour or so to put more wood in the fire. We are both sleepy today. *gulps coffee*

It's about 14 degrees upstairs, which is warmer than I thought it would be this morning. We closed off the dining room and sun room last night, and it's 11 degrees out there. Red Fox will call the oil guys and make sure we get oil delivered today!

One thing I've been meaning to post on here is that Little Fox has learned to snap his fingers this past month. He practiced a lot, and now he snaps a lot. He's really good at it, and will snap and clap a little beat now and then, especially when he "dances".


No comments:

Post a Comment