Tuesday, January 8, 2013

White Noise

Just got back from a good run on Cape Road. A little windy and chilly, but you can't beat the scenery!


Another productive but boring day "at work". Spent the day mapping side scan data, which is like trying to pick out patterns in the static on an off-line TV channel. This is basically what I stared at all day...

 
Stimulating, right?
 
Not only that, but I just so happened to choose one of the coldest rooms in the house as my office. I'm like an old lady up there... wearing my slippers and wrapped in a blanket. Not only that, but my back has been hurting lately, and I had a pillow behind me to be comfortable. Yep... and at some point this afternoon, I hobbled downstairs for an afternoon cup of tea. *sigh*  I'm only 30, I swear.
 
One of the best things about working from home is my "co-workers". (Although, in reality, I DO really miss some of my co-workers!)
 

 
Sweet Molly-dog comes in and visits now and then, and Little Fox spent a little bit of time in there with me today, which added a bit of background "white noise" to perfectly match the visual white noise I was working on today!


No comments:

Post a Comment