Monday, January 7, 2013

First day on the job

Today was my first day of working at home. It was really great, actually. No one bothering me, it was nice and quiet and I got a lot done. I love my new office!

Red Fox and Little Fox played video games in the morning and then went into town after lunch. Little Fox got his hair cut, and looks super cute! It makes him look older, and makes his ears stick out. :) Little Fox has been playing video games a lot the last few days. He got Toy Story 3 and Lego Starwars for Christmas. For the most part, either Red Fox or I play with him or help him, and he's getting pretty good at it.

Red Fox went to get the paperwork straighted out for the cottage company, which is a big step forward!

The most exciting part of the day was that my oldest friend had her baby this morning! A little girl. I can't wait to meet her!

After I finished working, I started supper... and since my hands were so cold, I did the dishes only so I could soak them in hot water. :)

Supper time!

No comments:

Post a Comment