Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Run

It's FINALLY warmed up. On Friday, we had a blizzard. We didn't get as much snow as NS did, but we got about another 10 cms to add to our collection, and everything was blowing around like crazy. Then yesterday, we had an insane windchill again.

Yesterday, we took down and packed up all the Christmas stuff. Red Fox had a very interesting way of removing the tree. This method was awesome for 2 reasons: 1, it made it smell like christmas tree inside again, and 2, it didn't get needles all through the house.

I spent most of the day cleaning up the sun room and creating a little play area for Little Fox.

After that, my jaw was really hurting, so I took a muscle relaxer which made me fall asleep shortly after supper. I slept til 6:30 this morning!

After breakfast and coffee, I got into my running gear and hit the road. I had a very slow 4k run. The roads are literally a sheet of ice, but the spikes on my shoes are working REALLY well, and I didn't slip at all. I can tell that I'm running differently and using different muscles because I'm sore in different muscles. When I got back from my run, I did a 1:40 plank, and now it's time to hit the shower. I'm taking Little Fox skating this afternoon!




2 comments:

  1. Great job getting out and doing it! Think of how fast we are going to be when warmer weather arrives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin you are rockin' those planks ;)

    Isn't it nice that we are no longer in that deep freeze?!

    Great run :)

    ReplyDelete