Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A good run

It's interesting how running can seem so sucky sometimes, and can be wonderful at other times. Yesterday was a good day! I ran a very s.l.o.w 2.5k on Monday, and another slow-ish 6k yesterday. I have to get caught up in order to reach 100k this month!

It's getting quite chilly out, and I find I need to start my run with a sweater/jacket, and then finish it out with a long-sleeved running shirt. I need more long sleeved running shirts! I only have 2! I will also need some long tights. Christmas list: started.

In other unrelated news, I picked up my bite plane from my dentist. He said I should notice a 90% decrease in pain within a week. Sounds too good to be true, so we'll see!

3 comments:

  1. You'll get another long sleeve from Lucky 7!!!!!
    34 people of joined the Timberlea running group so far....i'm stoked to meet a bunch of new runners in the neighbourhood that will be around to support eachother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting your runs in! I'm running tomorrow night for the first time since Sunday and I'm very excited! LOL.

    Long sleeve running shirts and magic gloves are a must this time of year. I have like three long sleeves that I rotate. But you can never have enough right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the bit plate works, keep me posted. Love ya

    ReplyDelete