Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Goals

I know, 2 posts in one day. Gasp.

I'm jumping on the trend bandwagon and am going to post a goal list for October. I'm pretty bad at meeting my goals in general, so... we'll see what happens. Here goes.

1. Blog more. Or more consistently. I haven't blogged much about our daily lives lately. Gotta get on that.

2. To go along with Goal 2, I need to follow "Wheaton's Law".  The lovely ladies over at Rants From Mommyland posted about this a few days ago, at almost the exact moment I needed to read it. This includes being patient, not using my snotty voice (THAT is going to take work), and getting "that look" off my face. You know the one, Mom.

3. I need to do those damn physio exercises. I keep forgetting!

4. This is a big one. I'm going to TRY to reach 100k this month. It's do-able... It's a 5k run about every other day, with 10k's on the weekends. I might not get to 100, but I think my main goal for this is to TRY. I'm 2 for 2 so far, and have 10k on the books.

5. Focus during working hours. We're starting the mapping phase of a big project, and I want to focus, get it done, and get it done well.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals Erin! I know you can reach them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Heather....great job on setting some goals for yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete