Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Busy week!

We're halfway through one of our busiest weeks of the summer so far. Cottage guests and visits from friends and family. I thought I'd post some pictures from the last little while that I haven't posted on here.

A few weeks ago, Red Fox's mom had a friend over, and they took Little Fox to the beach a few times. I finally got a chance to go with them, and got a few pictures. Here are 2 of my favorites.



My dad is here this week, and made his specialty, planked salmon. It was the hottest day of the summer so far, and he spent 2 hours beside the fire making our supper.  It was worth it!



Little Fox has lots of playmates this week. We had a family in Cottage 2 with a little boy (and another on the way), and now we have some friends in Cottage 1 with 3 little girls. Robyn and Andrew arrive today, and I'm taking 2 vacation days to spend with them. We're taking the boys to Shining Waters, mini golf, Cows ice cream, the beach... all the good stuff!

Red Fox will be heading to Halifax next week for some training. This is the same week that Little Fox goes to my mom's for his vacation... I'll be here all by myself! Well, not really. Thankfully, Red Fox's mom will be here, too, so I won't be totally alone! The week after that, Red Fox will be going offshore for a month, so I'll be holding down the fort here.

2 comments:

  1. Soon the snow will be falling, for now enjoy your week without the boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you adding to your fox list, retired fox maybe

    ReplyDelete