Saturday, August 10, 2013

Recent adventures

Last night, Little Fox and I went to buy some school supplies. I was hoping it would be a fun outing, but he was being a stinker in the store. But we got some indoor sneakers, his backpack and lunch bag. I also picked up some pencils and such, mainly for homework, since the school just asks parents to pay a small fee and they get the supplies for the classroom. I'm pretty sure that fee was due in June, but I just realized that 2 days ago.  I feel really bad... because my brother is a teacher, I know how much time/effort/money goes into getting a classroom ready for the new school year... and I'm obviously not making this poor teacher's job any easier!


Today, Little Fox and I went into Kensington to get his hair cut... but the "haircutters" wasn't open today. So we went for lunch instead.


 Honestly, I was trying to take a photo of the rock wall. He stuck his head in at the last second. *not kidding*

After lunch, we walked over to the library, got a few books and a movie and then headed home. We headed down to the beach, and played in the sand for about an hour.



After the beach, we relaxed with a movie, and then about 6 library books. Tomorrow, I think we're going to Burlington Amusement Park. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment