Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Funday

I just posted about my Sunday Runday, so here's Sunday Funday!

This weekend was Kensington's Harvest Festival. Little Fox and I went to the Karz for Kidz show (a car show which raises money for the IWK), and then went down the street to the other kid's activities, where he "decorated" a potato, had his face painted like a dalmation, got a balloon animal, and went in the bouncy castle. Unfortunately, I had to cut it a bit short because my knee was killing me after all that walking.

Here are some pictures from our day.

Molly snuggled right in on our trip to Tim's this morning.

Original and Un-restored 

My favorite!

One of Little Fox's favorites

his other favorite. You can't really see him, but he got to sit in this Ford F-100

He tried changing a tire on a race car. (well, loosening/tightening the nuts.)

He's not as speedy as the little guy in Cars, but he did it!


Decorating his potato


1 comment: