Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Rough Day

I didn't have a great day today. I felt anxious all day... the heart pounding, no appetite, can't concentrate kind of anxious. I'm not sure of the reason, other than "life in general" right now.

After work, I took Molly for a little walk, and then took Little Fox into Summerside with me.  We went to the grocery store for dog food, and I got a few thing for a picnic. We sat on the grass beside the superstore parking lot and had some chicken, water melon, pineapple, cheese and croissants.


Looks like Alex in this pic, with one eye closed!

After a quick stop at the bank, I went to Source for Sports to get a mouth guard. I'll try it out tonight to see if it will maybe help with the jaw pain. If nothing else, it will make me conscious of what my teeth and jaw are doing, and ti was only 10 dollars. This jaw pain is getting old, and I'm 99% sure I'm not clenching my teeth. Hopefully the dentist will have some help for me in September.

When we got home, it was about 1.5 hours past Little Fox's bed time, so I put him to bed quickly, and then took Molly outside for some play time. I bought her a small kong that we can use for fetch, and she loved it. I also got her a chew bone, which she hasn't had in a long time, so she is a happy girl now. 


I'm a little concerned that she might have a UTI...  she's been acting very similar to the way she acted the last time she had an infection. Maybe she's just lacking attention and outside time lately. Come home "daddy", Molly misses you! 

I'm feeling better after my walk/run with Molly and the trip to Summerside with Little Fox. I'm pretty lucky to have such a great little boy. 

After last nights "sleep" on the floor of Little Fox's room, I'm really looking forward to getting caught up with Jamie and Claire and sleeping in my comfy bed! 

For those of you wondering, Sea Fox has been either chugging along well, or bobbing around on weather, but either way, he's doing alright! Six days down, 22 to go... but who's counting! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment