Friday, August 23, 2013

Winners!

I've been diligently doing my physiotherapy exercises. My bum and hip muscles are sore, so I guess that means something!

I went back to the clinic yesterday, and he did some ultrasound, some of that weird electric massage thing that feels all tingly, and massaged my IT band and my calf. I didn't realize how much my calf was hurting until he jammed his thumb in it. I iced it last night, and it was pain free today.

This morning, I somehow came across something about the Lucky 7 Relay in Halifax in November. I asked Runner Girl and Girl Gone Running if they were going. They weren't registered, so I asked if they wanted to be a team with me, so we're now all officially registered as Swift Bloggers. Our team won $150 at the Running Room! We each get $50 gift cards, just for registering for the race!


3 comments:

  1. I was so excited to hear we won!!!! Can't wait to read yuor weekly running update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome news to receive after getting tattooed! LOL. I'm already thinking of ways to spend it! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, I'm sure you find something to buy :)

    ReplyDelete