Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Shorts, Ice Cream and Lambs


Remember my laughable shorts? Here's the finished product! Next time, I'll turn the hem up more... I wasn't thinking, and sewed 1/4 inch from the bottom, so now my hem kinda rolls up, but all in all I'm pleased. :) It's nice when a test-run turns out as something usable.

We all went out for an afternoon ice cream (I owe 2 hours worth of work, but that's easily done after Little Fox's bed time). Red Fox had a delicious-looking classic banana split, I had a flurry with peanut butter cups (with some lacteeze pills on the side), and Little Fox had a soft serve chocolate ice cream, chocolate dipped.


We stopped at the golf course on the way home to see the lambs, and there was one that was just born yesterday! He was the sweetest little thing! 


Look at him! So tall and gangly. 

Wilbur said that the sheep are going to be shorn on Saturday morning (look at that momma sheep, she really needs a haircut!) and invited us over so Little Fox can see it. Not sure how he'll react to that!


No comments:

Post a Comment