Thursday, June 13, 2013

31

Today, I turned 31.

I had a really great day. Little Fox brought me this birthday gift:

A feather

I worked until about 3:30 (started early this morning so I could finish early). Red and Little Fox went shopping *grin* while I worked. When they got home, Little Fox had a great time showing me everything they bought. He was too excited to wait for me to look for myself. :) They got me body glide (anti-chafe stuff like vaseline for running), Gu (gel stuff to slurp down for energy while running), a water belt, and a GARMIN gps watch. I'm super pumped about the Garmin, being the gps/mapping nerd that I am. If I wasn't so stuffed from supper, I'd go run right now. 


After gift time, we all went outside. Red Fox did some work on the flower beds, and Little Fox and I played soccer, tag, and hide-and-seek. Then we left for Summerside so I could take the "hard" yoga flow class at Stretch Fitness. It was a little more intense than the smooth yoga class I was taking, and I loved it! I especially like the balance poses... like toppling tree and eagle. I'd really like to try a class where they do upside-down stuff. You know... being an ex-gymnast and all... I bet I could do that crow pose like no-big-deal. ;) Ha. 

After yoga, we went for dinner at Brothers 2 in Summerside. They sometimes have a  dinner theater, but the next play doesn't start for another 2 weeks. I had a delicious maple curry dish, Red Fox had nachos and Little Fox had a "ham-booger". I had oreo cheese cake for dessert. Little Fox sang Happy birthday to me. Well, his own rendition of it, which is even better. :)

Look how happy I am about the cheesecake!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    You must be so pumped about all the running gear??? You know I'm a huge supporter of glide/Vaseline! lol.

    And, cheesecake always makes me happy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got the cheese cake, I had no idea how I was going to get you one to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ham-boogers rock! :)

    ReplyDelete