Monday, June 3, 2013

Yoga kicked my butt

I've missed yoga the last few weeks, and I was really excited to go today. I worked from 7-3, and spent the day googling and reading publications. I left home at 3:45, and got signed into the class. Usually, Greg leads the class, but this woman came in and got set up front and center. Turns out, this is the girl who teaches the "hard" yoga class. She said she was going to "dial it back" from her regular class. Holy Crap.

It was quite a bit harder than the regular class... you know, shaking muscles and such. But I loved it! I'm thinking about taking Greg's class for a few more weeks and then moving up to Kristen's class (I think that's her name...?). Her class is a better time slot anyway... starting next week, Little Fox has soccer on Mondays at 6... yoga ends at 5:30, so it would be a rush to get to soccer.

We'll see how sore I am tomorrow! I planned a 6 or 7k run tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment