Thursday, March 28, 2013

(Emotionally) Moving Day

Yesterday was Moving day, and it was... moving. I didn't think I'd be as upset about leaving that house as I actually was. It's the first place we brought Little Fox to.

 First time in our house

 First Christmas

 Cooking in the kitchen



 First bath in the big tub

 Some of his first steps

 Playing outside

Anyway. We got to packing. Here's what was left in MY side of the closet... A towel (just-in-case), a pair of jeans, and my dresses that I didn't want squashed.


And what was left in Red Fox's side... about 30 shirts to add to the billion he has here at Foxfield, some still packed in boxes!


Red Fox and his dad (from now on called Silver Fox) moved all the big stuff while I put things in boxes.




They were sure we could get it all in one trip... but I didn't think so...  and I was right. The trailer was packed tight, but there is about one truck load of stuff left. Red Fox will go get it this weekend.


Bye Nova Scotia house.

I think that is one of the reasons I was so sad. I officially do not live in Nova Scotia anymore. I'm a Bluenoser... with no place in NS.

1 comment: