Thursday, March 21, 2013

Take the chance

I have to run today. I haven't run in days... thanks to the wonkiness in my brain (which has now gone away, thank God!), the weather here, and just life in general (not bad things, just busy things). We just got a snowstorm, and according to the weather network another is on the way for tonight. However, Env Canada says just some flurries. Which one to believe? I better take advantage of this afternoon's "clear and +3 degrees", just in case the weather network is right.

For now, though, work. I'm doing a very tedious job today (digitizing lines in ArcMap), which is just fine by me! I don't mind. :)

Speaking of take the chance... Yesterday, I worked all day... and all day long Little Fox asked me to play with him and I had to say no. :( So at bath time, I jumped on the chance to play with him. I got into my "bay-bin-suit" (as he calls it) and got in the tub with him. The look on his face was priceless. It was like it was my best idea EVER. We played cars, and then Little Fox practiced dunking his head/face in the water. He does that funny thing where he closes his eyes, plugs his nose, takes a deep breath and holds it before he even starts moving his face toward the water. By the time his face gets close, he has to gasp for air! I think we'll take him swimming next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment