Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

Yesterday should have been a run day for me... but I wasn't feeling well so I didn't go. Tomorrow is teh Buny Hop race, so I didn't run today either.

My dad arrived yesterday just as Red, Little, and I were sitting down to pizza and a movie (Shrek 2). Excitement ensued as Little fox greeted Grampy, and as Molly greeted Oshie. 

Little Fox woke grampy up this morning at about 10 to 7. We all got up, and I made fun of Oshie for a bit... as usual. she's so little..! 


After breakfast, Red Fox and I went for a drive and left Little Fox at home with grampy. We found an open grocery store, and had some chocolate and Tims. When we got home, Grampy made french toast while I played around with some natural dyes for easter eggs. I thought it would be fun for Little Fox to see how things we eat can make things change colour. 


We used red wine, spinach (boiled), turmeric, beet juice, carrots (boiled), blueberries and coffee. Most of them worked REALLY well, especially the beet juice. The carrots and spinach were a big fail though. That's ok. The yellow turmeric one was really nice too.


I finished some a sewing project today. I made a TARDIS sleeping bag thing for my step-niece, who isn't feeling the best these days. I'm hoping this will at least help her feel cozy when she's resting. 

We had turkey dinner minus stuffing (So really, what's the point?). Little Fox ate every bite, brocoli included.

Tomorrow Little Fox is running a 300m race, and I'm running a 5k.  

Oh, here's a pic of me helping pack the trailer when we were packing up... 


No comments:

Post a Comment