Monday, March 25, 2013

This week's plan

We can finally (FINALLY) get our things from our old house in NS. We're heading over to Porters Lake later today. I'm SO excited to get our furniture! It means we can remove some of the stuff that is here. I will be able to sleep on a bed that doesn't have springs poking me in the ribs. I will be able to sit on a couch that is clean (ok, so if it's not 100% clean, at least it's OUR dirt, and not from some unknown person). So the plan is to get our stuff, come back hopefully tomorrow, and then spend the week putting things in place.

I'm a little sad about the house... it was Mackenzie's first house... but I think Foxfield is his first HOME. We really do love this place.

Other than work, and moving, I have a few sewing projects that I have to complete before Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment