Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quick Run

I went for a quick run this afternoon, River Rd in a half hour. 


Here's my favorite part of the River Rd. This big downhill. This hill makes me run like kids do, when they run just for the sheer joy of running. Don't hold back on the hills!


We took a drive out to Red Fox's dad's, to drop off the trailer for him. Little Fox went for his first real ride in his "new" booster seat. I put new in quotes because it's the same seat he had before, but the 5-point harness can be removed for use as a booster. I'm not 100% comfortable with this... although I know he's perfectly safe this way, I feel like the 5pt harness is safer. There's a reason race car drivers have harnesses. But really, the harness was a pain to buckle up. We have another seat that I left the harness in, which we will use for longer (highway) trips. 

While we were at Grampy's, Red Fox filled the back of the truck with more wood. Little Fox helped unload it while I went running, and he did an awesome job. He'd take the wood to the tailgate so Red Fox could take it into the barn. He's getting an extra 30 mins of xbox game time because he was such a good helper! 


No comments:

Post a Comment