Friday, March 8, 2013

Misc tidbits

A lot of the people who know me know that I've been taking an antidepressant. Well, today I took my last one. I've been weaning off of them for the last 2 weeks, after discussing it with my doctor. I've been having some dizziness, and I expect more over the next few days, but I'm hopeful that this is it!

Warning: TMI poop post. If you don't want to read it, skip down.

Little Fox is having trouble pooping lately. It's so frustrating. His belly is hurting, but he's holding it in. You know this kid isn't feeling the best when he LAYS DOWN in the middle of the day. I'm doing everything I can think of to help him... blueberries, peaches, grapes, bran flakes, warm baths, etc. He's been "going" every other day  but that is pretty irregular for him... he's usually a super-pooper... at least once a day and it takes him like 5 seconds.

OK. Safe zone starts here!

Yesterday I posted about sneezing and runny nose after my run. It's a little better today... what are the chances that I spontaneously got a cold? I was feeling fine before my run... but it's still running and just feeling uncomfortable/annoying.

I went to the fabric store today to look for some fabric to make little Piper's blanket. I couldn't find any regular cotton prints that I liked and that were the right colour. I found a pretty panel that I thought they might like, but they thought it was too busy. Perfectly valid... but it was the best option I saw in there! I bought a small piece of fabric to make Little Fox a pillow case, some black thread and some chalk. There were so many different fabrics in there... I wish I had a million dollars. I'd have a big stash of pretty fabric, and I would have all the time in the world to sew cause I wouldn't have to work. A girl can dream.

I've been spending the afternoon cleaning and doing laundry. Four bathrooms are just too many!

2 comments:

  1. What about a little prune juice for Little Fox?

    So proud of you for weaning off the anti's. The running will help counterbalance some of the symptoms...their is a natural high eventually...I promise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He finally went! Took him all day! If this keeps up, I'll definitely get some prune juice.

      Delete