Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A very short run/walk for Boston

I went out for a SUPER short run this afternoon. I wasn't sure how my stomach would react to running after being sick (not so well, it turned out). It turned out to be as much of a walk as a run, and I felt like I was just thud-thud-thud-ing along.

A "Run" for Boston in French River, PEI

I wore the only blue-ish shirt/jacket I own, and my yellow headband. Boston colours.

I will try a longer run tomorrow in preparation for the 10k this weekend. I'm REALLY nervous about it now that I haven't been running for so long. Stupid flu. (Flu? Food poisoning?) I missed 2 BEAUTIFUL running days, and today was ok, but really windy. Tomorrow should be a good running day, weather-wise, so fingers crossed for a reassuring kind of you-can-totally-do-it run tomorrow before Saturday!


Also, here's a quick shot of the 4 cottages and our house now that the snow is gone, and before the leaves come in and block all view of our house!




No comments:

Post a Comment