Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The day after.

OK. So I'm feeling better today. Not 100%, but better. In the middle of the night, the night before last, it started. I woke up and felt... not "sick" but... off. I got up and it hit me like a brick wall. I spent the night on the bathroom floor.

Yesterday, once things started... slowing down, we'll say... I slept all day in the sun room. I had chills, and a killer headache. And my back was sore... and still is. Holy. I can hardly sit here. Back pain is worse today than yesterday, but everything else is better.

Red Fox was a rockstar. He got up in the middle of the night to get me a bucket, a wet cloth, a glass of water, anything I needed, and still wanted to help. Yesterday, he took Little Fox with him went he went to run some errands, which I know can be SUPER inconvenient, especially when those errands include going to the bank and going into his office.

Little Fox and Red Fox slept all night last night, as far as I know... I am hoping neither of them get this... whatever it is.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get some sleep too, Heard the peepers tonight.
    momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard any peepers yet, but the birds sure are singing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Little Fox woke up at about 2 last night, wanting to snuggle. I sent him back to his bed, but then couldn't get back to sleep! It was SO WINDY, and my muscles are still sore from being sick.

    ReplyDelete